About Ford Business Contract Hire
An alternative to vehicle ownership for businesses. Low capital outlay and tax allowable rentals*
How Ford Contract Hire Works:
A fixed term operating lease. You pay an advance rental followed by fixed monthly rentals and return the vehicle to Ford Lease at the end of your agreement
I am interested. What do I need to do?
- Choose the Ford Commercial Vehicle❲s❳ you want.
- Choose the hire period that's right for you ❲between 24 and 48 months. Speak to your dealer if your require 60 months❳.
- Choose your maintenance option.
- Tell us your anticipated annual mileage.
What happens at the end of the argeement?
- There are no part exchange or disposal issues. At the end of the agreement. you simply return the vehicle to us**.
- You can then take out a new Ford Contract Hire agreement and collect the latest model.
What does my agreement include?
- Road fund licence for the duration of the agreement.
Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown
attended by the AA if the vehicle cannot be repaired.
- Vehicle breakdown cover for the UK and European travel.
- Optional maintenance and servicing packages ❲at additional cost❳.
- Ford Fleet Accident Management – see ford.co.uk for more details.
Service, Maintenance and Repair for Ford Contract Hire:
For peace-of-mind motoring Ford Lease offers a maintenance plan which can be included with your Ford Contract Hire agreement for a fixed monthly fee.***
- Routine servicing
- Maintenance and repairs
- Tyre repair and replacement
- MOTs ❲where applicable❳
VAT registered businesses may be able to recover the VAT charged on service, maintenance and repair.
Business users only.
*VAT registered businesses may be able to recover the VAT charged on service, maintenance and repair.
** Further costs may apply subject to mileage and condition. You should always seek independent professional advice in relation to taxation and VAT issues. Restrictions apply.
*** Subject to fair wear and tear.
Business users only. Example excludes VAT. Vehicles must be returned in good condition and within agreed mileage, otherwise further charges will be incurred. Prices correct at time of going to print and are subject to change without notice. Ply-lining may be required on panel vans at an additional cost. This is not an official quote until confirmed with an authorised Ford Lease Dealer.
Finance subject to status. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. You will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Subject to availability at a Ford UK Authorised Dealer for all vehicles with finance accepted and vehicle registered between 1 April - 30 June 2023. Not available with any other promotion. Ford Lease is provided by ALD Automotive Ltd, trading as Ford Lease, BS16 7LB.
The fuel consumption, battery range and CO2 emission figures shown are derived from the Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). These figures may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted, variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. The figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption, battery range and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures.
Where a range figure is shown, this reflects the potential impact of adding optional features to the base vehicle. Please speak to your dealer for more information.